Monday, March 10, 2008

NEWS FLASH!

The orphanage review that has been delaying our travel is now complete, and our paperwork is off to the Ministry of Women's Affairs to be scheduled for an embassy date. At the embassy appointment we will receive Spud's visa and all the other necessary paperwork to bring him home. We are hoping that date will be April 3, but we won't have confirmation until Thursday. If the embassy appointment is April 3, we'll be home the week of April 7th with our son! Yippeeeeee!

Thank you again for all your prayers; please don't stop yet!

Peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Such exciting news. I will pray for everything to continue to go smoothly.

Third Mom said...

Best of luck that things move smoothly for you. Thanks very much for the link, which I have just returned. I look forward to getting to know you.

Annie said...

You know I am thrilled for you and praying really hard...Your amazing patience and strength during this time is a wonderful example to me (really, to all of us :)
Here's to good news on Thursday!!!

Erica said...

Horray!!! I am so excited! Praying everything goes smoothly.